Submission Vetting Process
We use a manual vetting process for all submitted libraries. It can take anywhere between 10 minutes and a week to look over your library (this normally directly correlates to whether I'm at work or enjoying a beer somewhere).
I don't have the time to communicate directly with each submitter, but if you're concerned that I may not have looked at your library after a week's gone past then you can tweet me and ask.
In the interest of transparency, the rules below are what I use to decide whether a library gets added. If the answer to any one of these questions is "no", then I don't add the library.
- Has the library been touched in the last three years?
- Does the library have a README or maintained website?
- Is the library original (not copyright infringing or a fork of a more popular repo)?
- Is the library inoffensive/SFW?
- Is the library/documentation written in English? (Sorry, the site currently targets English speakers. There's definitely scope in future to open-source this site and endorse other language versions of CSSDB)
As well as the above, I still maintain veto rights. I'll add to the list above if I need to.
OK with all that? Go ahead and submit your library!